Today, we will talk about one of the biggest eCommerce platforms on the web, with more than 1.7 million merchants worldwide and $5.1 billion+ sales. This fantastic platform has held almost 20% eCommerce market share.
As a fun fact, Snowboards were first sold there also. You have probably heard that before. Shopify… sounds familiar. Even if you haven't heard it before, do you know how to get the best out of it? We can give you a hand if you want to learn more.
Let's jump in!
What is Shopify?
Shopify is the platform that will help you establish your online business and let you build a strong brand image for your business store.
Setting up a shop on Shopify is easy and upfront. Anyone can do it without any prior experience or knowledge.
How does it work?
Shopify works by hosting your online store on its servers. You don't need to worry about hosting your website or managing server space. You need to sign up for a Shopify account, select a plan, and then start adding products to your store.
Why do you need an Online Shopify Store?
- Shopify lets you quickly set up your online store and customize it to suit your brand.
- Shopify modules let you do almost everything you need to do without coding knowledge.
- Shopify is a powerful e-commerce solution that is user-friendly and quick to set up.
Is Shopify Free?
There is a 14-day free trial without a credit card. Then it would help if you bought a plan to run your store starting from £19/month.
Top Tips to Make Your Store Outstanding on Shopify
Here are some of the best Shopify tips you need to get in your pocket initially:
- Make sure you have a good theme.
- Keep your product pages updated.
- Use social media to promote your products.
- Try out different marketing strategies.
- Use effective and latest SEO techniques.
- Custom URLs are something that online stores often overlook. They're simple to set up and can help you boost
- Use a product feed to deliver inventory updates to Google Shopping, eBay, and Amazon.
- Consider using abandoned cart emails or email receipts to send reminders to customers who have added items to their cart but have not completed the purchase.
- Add an FAQ page on your website that answers common questions about your products and services.
- Use product videos to increase sales.
- Add a newsletter signup to your site.
- Consider using social media pixels for tracking conversions.
That's it; you are ready to start now. Give it a try with a 14-day trial!
Set up an online store and make it visible to your customers.
Would you like to learn more about how to make the best on the web?
For instance, if you want to be a freelance social media manager, this article may help you.