Managing a business is never an easy task. It is quite easy to feel overwhelmed by the countless day-to-day activities. You need to manage appointments, emails, invoices, and regulatory work simultaneously.
You may resort to using applications such as spreadsheets to help streamline your business activities.
While applications can be useful, they do have a few shortcomings. Namely, they are not all-in-one applications that can handle and automate all mundane tasks, ease the workflow, and free your time for more crucial activities.
A platform that could help you do just that is HoneyBook.
What is HoneyBook and What does it do?
HoneyBook is a cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) that is designed to improve the functionality of small businesses.
The HoneyBook application aids users in managing routine processes such as managing projects, raising contracts, client management, invoicing and payment handling.
- A HoneyBook subscription gives businesses the ability to manage unlimited projects and clients, so they won't have to incur extra charges once they start to scale up.
- HoneyBook features offer seamless integration with popular applications, including QuickBooks, Calendly, Zapier, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
- Honeybook features also include support via phone, email, a help center, and a community forum.
- Users can interact with clients via automated appointment requests and follow-up communication with ready-to-use HoneyBook templates.
- Further, these HoneyBook templates can also be used for automated payment reminders and task reminders based on the project status.
- Convenient access on the move with applications for both the Android and iOS operating systems.
HoneyBook’s Pricing Structure
HoneyBook has a single-tier pricing structure. They charge either $39 monthly or $390 if you wish to pay in advance for the whole year - netting you a 17% saving.
Currently, they have a six-month offer where you pay only $1 every month. There is even a free HoneyBook trial for 7 days without any payment details required.
Who is HoneyBook Ideal For?
HoneyBook is made with small business owners in mind. It helps business owners to keep track of the many routine tasks they deal with on a regular basis.
HoneyBook is best suited for creative solopreneurs or for teams with up to 50 people. With automated workflows at your disposal, Honeybook can both save time and improve your overall business performance.
With a simple, straightforward dashboard, keeping track of multiple client proposals, invoices, payments, etc., becomes a breeze. All the information you need is at your fingertips, sparing you the need to go through old archives to find it.
Some Pros and Cons of HoneyBook
- Plenty of customization options.
- Excellent task overview.
- Makes staying in touch with clients easy.
- Option for managing multiple brands.
- With an abundance of options, it can be overwhelming for someone new to CRM software.
- It has limited integration options.
- Not suitable for large businesses or teams.
- Limited payment options are offered to clients.
- Additional fees are to be incurred for deposits and withdrawals.
- The option to export client information is unavailable.
Comparison of Honeybook with Other CRMs
1.HoneyBook vs Asana
2. HoneyBook vs Monday
HoneyBook is a very capable CRM option specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses. It is a reliable platform that offers a variety of tools, and thanks to its automated processes it is ideal for using time wisely and improving the productivity of the business.
HoneyBook is a versatile application and comes bundled with extensive support. If you are unsure about adopting it, they always have the 7-day risk-free trial before you commit to the paid plans. This will help you decide if HoneyBook is right for you and will also put your mind at ease.
If you aren’t already utilizing customer management software, give HoneyBook a try. You will realize the convenience it has to offer to your business, and you won’t hesitate to adopt it for your needs.
We have a comprehensive list of tools that can help your business be more productive, check out freelancer.guide!