Every time you need to sign a document that is emailed to you, don't you just feel suffocated?
To sign the document, first, you need to print that contract, paper, or agreement. Then you need to sign and scan it.
Print, sign, and scan over and over. Isn't this huge waste of time? Everybody wants an e-signature that is as easy as a pen and paper. With HelloSign, you can forget the endless printing, signing, and scanning cycle.
Today, we're going to talk about HelloSign!
What is HelloSign? How Does It Work?
HelloSign is an eSignature provider tool to simplify signing documents online.
When you need to sign an online document or need an email to be signed, upload the document that needs to be signed. It takes less than a minute.
Moreover, you can securely store your documents in DropBox, Box, Gmail, and Google Drive.
How To Use HelloSign?
HelloSign gives you numerous options to make use of it. The online version, mobile app, or desktop are available.
HelloSign for Chrome
Get HelloSign for Chrome and sign documents or send documents to sign in real-time on the web. In addition, you can reach HelloSign on Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
Visit HelloSign and start uploading documents to sign or send documents to be signed.
HelloSign for IOS Devices
If you are an IOS user, you can get on the App Store, and HelloSign is in your hand when you are out.
HelloSign for Android Devices
Get your HelloSign on GooglePlay or AppGallery; whenever you need Hellosign, it is ready for you on your Android devices.
HelloSign for Mac and Windows
Download and install HelloSign for Mac or Windows. Follow the instructions. After that, you are ready to sign or send documents to sign!
Is HelloSign Free?
HelloSign has a limited Free plan, but some plans are available for better use.
- The free plan lets you sign 3 documents per month.
- The standard plan is 30 USD monthly.
- DropBox Pro+ e Sign is 31.99 USD per month.
- Essentials are 20 USD monthly.
The Free plan will be enough for you if you need to sign just 2-3 documents per month.
The standard plan offers unlimited signing, templates, reminders and notifications, and multiple languages.
DropBox Pro offers you 3TB encrypted file storage and offline mobile folders. Additionally, you can send files up to 100 GB.
You can check HelloSign Plans and Pricing to choose the best fit plan for your needs.
If you are looking for more advanced features, HelloSign Premium waits for you!
Check HelloSign and get in contact to get to know the premium plan and more information.
Is HelloSign Premium Worth Buying?
HelloSign has a free plan, as we mentioned before, but if you need more than to sign some documents, there are better plans you need to check out. HelloSign Premium is the best for users running middle or big businesses.
DropBox Pro is one of the most picked choices. Storage is the distinctive point of the offer.
Top Tips And Tricks To Make Use Of Hellosign More
Some tips to make your paperwork painless
- Why do the same thing 100 times when you can do it once and then automate it? Save your time by Creating Templates for Frequently Used Documents. Learn more about templates here.
- Imagine that you have just received a complicated paperwork packet and must fill out hundreds of text fields. Luckily you can autofill these fields with HelloSign and save even more time for yourself.
- Make yourself stay on top of paperwork by enabling Email Reminders. This will give you a great view into a document's activity. You can see when a document has been opened, viewed, signed, and more.
- If you have some documents in your company or industry that require signatures from multiple stakeholders, this tip will help you. Assign a Signing Order To Keep Everyone orderly by enabling the document for a signing order. In addition, you don't have to send that document multiple times to each; HelloSign will do it for you.
- HelloSign Data Validations is there to protect you from errors. Data validation is a feature that forewarns the signer if they enter incorrect data. With this feature, you won't have to be tedious by manually reviewing the documents.
HelloSign is one of the best eSign apps. Don't waste your time with printing, signing, and scanning anymore.
Keep reading freelancer.guide for more tools and ideas!