If you work in marketing or sales, you know how important it is to stand out as a company. These two departments constantly look for new ways to make their company more memorable. In this digital age, that’s not so easy.
Even though much information is available at our fingertips at any given moment, most businesses don’t take advantage of this opportunity. However, with the right tools and techniques, you can help your company break through the noise and reach a larger audience than ever.
We live in a world filled with videos, from television ads to YouTube videos on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter. 86% of businesses use video for their marketing and sales.
But how can marketers and salespeople use video effectively and ethically?
Vidyard Video Tool for Marketing & Sales will answer all your questions about using video in marketing and sales to implement them confidently.
What is Vidyard?
Full of text emails lost their fame since social media got the throne! If you are into marketing, you must make your emails a bit fancy to grab attention.
Vidyard comes in hand and helps you out with amazing video content tools. With this hosting and video creation platform, create, edit and share your videos, optimize to get more views, and analyze the outcome to get better at the end of the day.
How to Use Vidyard?
- Sign Up with your details.
- Add Vidyard Extention to Chrome.
- Choose the type of your video on the website.
- Click the extension on the top right corner of your browser.
- Start new recording. You can record your screen, camera, or both.
- You can record your entire screen, a selected window, or a browser tab. Click share.
- Once you finish your recording, click the Stop button.
- It’s ready to edit.
Is Vidyard Free?
Vidyard offers a free plan for individuals and new businesses. You can record and share videos with a few clicks.
On the flip side, you need to pay at least $19 monthly to get the most out of it. To get your marketing efforts better, the tool is featured with branding and insights.
Top Vidyard Tips and Tricks to Get the Most Out of It
- No need to look for a place that hosts your videos. Vidyard offers it for free.
- App and tool integrations make everything faster in your business. Integrate Gmail, Outlook, Salesforce, and more.
- Create your playlists and have a library to follow your multiple projects.
- Get a banner at the beginning of your video to introduce yourself to your audience.
- Optimize your videos and rank better. Add links and buttons to keep your audience in the marketing and sales funnel.
- Get control of all videos in one place. See everything on your dashboard and share them across multiple social media and email campaigns in a few clicks.
- Get reports of how many views you have, best and worst videos, most-watched hours, and watching habits of your audience.
- Don’t lose track when you are out. Get mobile apps.
Video is taking the place of conventional marketing strategies. Don’t fall behind in the race with non-interactive strategies. Keep in touch with your audience with the power of video content.
Get your free account on Vidyard and share your business with the world!