From small to big companies having an online business, getting payments and payouts easily and securely are the basic processes that need to be checked beforehand.
Nearly 76% of adults in the US shop online today. The process must be easy and quick to end with a successful sales funnel.
Hereof Stripe is a payment infrastructure for your needs in your online business.
Let’s dive in!
What is Stripe?
Stripe is a payment processor allowing businesses to easily and quickly get payments from credit and debit cards.
Moreover, as a business owner, you can accept payments from mobile wallets and use “buy now pay later” services. Additionally, there’re several services such as billing, invoicing, and tax automation.
How does Stripe work?
- The process starts with the card information of the customer. It may be online or in person.
- Stripe gets the information and sends it to the bank. Here Stripe is like a merchant. You don’t have to set up a merchant account which takes time and effort.
- The bank approves or rejects the payment here. If there’s anything fraud-like, Stripe cancels the process.
- If everything goes well, payment is approved, and the business owner and customer are notified. If there’s anything wrong, both parties get a message of rejection.
Is Stripe Free?
You can get an account for free on Stripe. Depending on your business size, there’re different packages. Integrated Stripe System pricing is 2.9% + 30 cents per successful card charge.
Moreover, Stripe offers discounts considering volume and specific rates for different countries.
Is Stripe Payment Safe?
As the Stripe team said, all sensitive data and communication are encrypted with AES-256. Also, the tool was audited by a PCI-certified auditor. You can get more information about security from Stripe website.
Top Tips and Tricks to Get the Most out of Stripe
You can integrate Stripe into your WordPress website easily. When you integrate the app, there’ll be a “Buy Now” button on your pages.
- Click Add New Plugins on your WordPress Admin Page
- Click upload and browse the plugin file that you downloaded before.
- Install and activate the plugin.
Add your logo or brand color on your checkout page to shine your brand.
Set up email receipts with an invoice delivered to customers every time they complete payment. Visit Billing Page for it.
Have some discounts for your customers. You can create a coupon in the Product section.
Anything wrong? Don’t lose your customers. The refund option is available on Stripe.
The tool supports most global, well-known payment methods like Apple Pay, Google Pay, Alipay, or WeChat Pay.
Get your Shopify payments via Stripe.
Online shopping is growing every day. The easiest and the most secured services provide better customer relationships with businesses.
Get Stripe in your business!
Freelancer.guide is the place where getting the best tools, guides, and tips together to take your business journey to the next level. Keep reading and find out how to skyrocket!