Social media is beyond posting stories on Facebook, sharing some photos on Instagram, and tweets today.
Need to see what gets likes, what is on-trend, or what says your audience and manage all platforms simultaneously to go one step forward from your competitors.
There are almost 4 billion active social media users across platforms.
The interesting fact is that adult social media users are at the highest ever in 2022. 95 mins per day!
Moreover, 58.4% of the world uses social media for almost 3 hours daily.
It means that social media is more open to business today because your next boss, client, or business partner is probably watching some cute kittens on Tiktok right now.
Organized and effective social media management outstand potential individuals and professionals to grow in their business.
Well… it is not accessible if we imagine billions of users.
Let’s look at Sprout Social and see how social media operations could take place quickly.
What is Sprout Social?
As a social media management tool, Sprout Social makes posting possible to various social media platforms in a schedule in one place and allows you to see reports to analyze your profile, campaigns, and projects on a dashboard.
Also, the platform offers extra features like CRM (Customer Relationship Management), and the customization capacity for needs makes it sweet for industries on a large scale.
From Influencers to strategists, Sprout Social takes the heat off social media management.
Is Sprout Social Free?
Try Sprout Social 30-day for free. If you like the platform and see that worth it, Standard Plan is $89 monthly for each user.
Sprout Social vs Hootsuite
Hootsuite is another social media management tool that you need to think of. Both platforms have pros and cons.
- The biggest difference between the two platforms is the pricing.
- Hootsuite plans start with $49 per user and allow 10 social accounts.
- On the other hand, Sprout Social needs to pay $89 per user and have 5 social accounts.
- Even if the price says the last word, especially for small businesses, Sprout Social services should be considered at first. Some features are what make the platform shiny.
- You need to integrate a CRM system into Hootsuite if you are in need. Sprout Social has CRM tools already. Keep it in mind if customer relationship is one of the first things for your business.
- Speaking of customers, chatbots are a great solution for quick and routine answers.
- Hootsuite needs integration with Reply.ai for it.
- Sprout Social has an embedded chatbot.
- Shortly, Hootsuite is good for social media management and publishing on the surface; if you want deep analysis and extra tools to strengthen the customer relationship, take a drive to Sprout Social.
Top Sprout Social Tips and Tricks
- Get the best insights to grow your business. Reports offer lots of rich social data to analyze your social media profiles.
- Collaboration tools of the platform make the workflow easier to manage. Assign tasks, see activities, and get team reports.
- See all messages across various platforms in one place. Reply to them or turn them into a task. Let your team take care of it.
- See what your competitors are into. Don’t lose any opportunities.
- Organize your blueprint to see the big picture from past to future. Everything is on a visualized calendar.
- Get the best time to publish your posts to reach audiences most automatically.
- Are you in trouble finding content? Use content suggestions for your next one.
- Automate your posts with Sprout Queue.
- Improve engagement with CRM solutions and save time with chatbots.
You are ready to use Sprout Social for your next post. Make use of automation, reports, and scheduling and improve your business.
Also, check out other platforms and tools for your business on freelancer.guide.