Do you think that email marketing is getting old-fashioned?
Well… figures don't say so.
Before getting professional, as a personal view, supposing that emails were not popular anymore. Later on, I started my freelancing career.
Now, Gmail is what I check out more than any other app on my phone.
Sometimes, I get so many emails daily that I can't check all of them.
On the other hand, some make me feel satisfied while reading or visiting links because of the excellent design, readability and offer.
Email marketing looks easy at first glance but not. You need to follow some rules, and your email must be catchy.
This article has a fantastic tool for outstanding emails with a good-looking strategy and many features to enhance your business through email marketing.
Let me introduce MailChimp!
Why You Need MailChimp
Your business is growing daily, and you would like to advertise and share your new products, solutions, or newsletters with your audience. Moreover, you are intended to reach out to more people.
Email providers such as Gmail and Hotmail limit the number of emails you can send daily. It is something around 20. If you outreach the limit, you can end up in the spam box and stay there forever.
MailChimp gives you a hand at this point. You can send emails to your subscribers as many as you want.
How MailChimp Works
MailChimp comes in handy to create noticeable emails and send them periodically.
First things first, Sign Up. Then, write your email considering the way of your tone (formal, informal, or whatever) and create an email list which is the list of your subscribers.
Schedule the time and click the send button.
It's just that easy! Your email will be in the box on time.
Is MailChimp Free?
The cool thing about MailChimp is the backup they do for small businesses.
You can use many things and have 10k monthly (2k daily) and up to 2000 contacts for FREE on MailChimp.
If you want to fly high, check out Essentials, Standard, and Premium Plans.
Top Tips to Get the Most Out of MailChimp
- No need for coding anymore! Create your incredible email campaigns with readymade layouts.
- Easy-to-use design of MailChimp allows email customization just with drag and drop.
- Do you want something more manageable? MailChimp provides lots of templates for email newsletters. Grab one design and type your content. Ready-to-go.
- Automation is what makes MailChimp the game-changer.
- Schedule the time. Cool.
- What about conditions? You can send emails to your audience according to their preferences.
- Mailchimp will send customized emails to specific audiences. Great way to hit the point.
- Are you dedicated to success?
- Watch how your email campaign goes with Customer Journey Builder.
- See the response to previous emails, and get on the way to catch your audience's attention without spamming them with irrelevant emails.
- Sometimes, emails don't look like you wish on every web browser or mobile. Test your email on MailChimp before sending.
- See your success and mistake with campaign reports. Pull your campaign together and keep going.
- MailChimp is the best way for email marketing, but there is more.
- Website Builder, creating Ads for social media and getting your brand domain or email address on the web.
Email Marketing is still alive and getting better every day.
Don't miss the chance to grow your business via email. Be the following new email in your audience's mailbox with the help of MailChimp.
Want to check any other chances?
See other handy tools, tips, and freelancing articles on freelancer.guide!