While dealing with digital documents and signed contracts, security is a top priority. You want to be sure that your signed document remains as secure as possible while eliminating the risk of a hard copy contract being stolen or lost in the mail.
As luck would have it, RightSignature lets users sign documents online while keeping them secure. Keep reading to learn more about how to sign contracts securely.
What is RightSignature?
RightSignature is a cloud-based legal document and signature tool that makes it easy to sign and send documents.
Using RightSignature, you can upload your signed documents with the click of a button in the cloud or by attaching them to an email and sending it as an attachment.
How Does RightSignature Work?
RightSignature works by adding a digital signature to your document to certify that it is yours and that only you have the power to authorize it.
Once you've created your digital signature, you can use it for all your documents!
RightSignature’s Key Features
Among some of the notable features, RightSignature allows you to:
- Easily upload, sign, send, and receive documents from anywhere with internet access.
- secure and quick uploads of any document that you can encrypt before uploading.
- Use the built-in document editor for changes to the text.
- Create and manage unlimited documents.
- Use on any device (Mac, iPhone, Android, Computer, etc.).
RightSignature offers a 30-day free trial with limited features, but there are two tiers of service: RightSignature Advanced costs $60/month, and Sharefile Premium charges $122/month, paid annually.
How to Use RightSignature
- To use RightSignature, create an account by clicking here and selecting a username and password.
- Once logged in, name your document by clicking "Edit Form."
- Add your digital signature in the "Signature" box.
- Select the text in the box, and hit "Delete" or press the backspace button to delete your signature.
Top Tips to Use RightSignature Most Effectively
- Use clear and concise language when creating documents to make them easier for signers to understand.
- Try using document templates to save time when creating new documents and ensure all the necessary fields are included.
- Ensure that documents are signed promptly by using the RightSignature API to automate the document signing process.
- Keep the signature block short and sweet.
- Save your signatures for future use and easily access them whenever you need them.
- Create regular backups of your files to keep them safe. Encrypt any sensitive or confidential documents to keep prying eyes from accessing them.
- Don't forget to take advantage of RightSignature's customer support. If you have further questions or any problems, they're always happy to help.
There are various other similar tools, like DocuSign and Adobe Sign. Let’s see why people choose RightSignature.
DocuSign vs. RightSignature
The differences between the two are relatively minor in terms of functionality, but RightSignature is more affordable than DocuSign when comparing annual plans.
Adobe Sign vs. RightSign
Adobe Sign is a bit more costly but offers more features and integrations. RightSignature is simpler and easier to use, but it doesn't have as many features.
Both platforms are highly rated and offer a free trial to let you try each one and pick the best fit.
If you deal with many legal documents or need privacy that needs to be kept safe and sound, then RightSignature is the best service for you. Whether you need to sign an e-document for work, school, or personal life, RightSignature has a solution for your needs.
It is a powerful tool to save time and money by replacing paper documents with digital signatures and offers a variety of features to make your business more efficient and affordable.
We're regularly publishing new and helpful content on our blog, Freelancer.guide. So make sure you stay connected to get the latest and greatest from us!